Our Customized Program
Five Rings Cycling Center provides professional training services to cycling enthusiasts of all levels, from beginners to advanced and competitive cyclists.
Our coaches are certified with USCF, have decades of experience working with national teams and other professional teams, and have taken part in numerous international races in Asia, Africa, Australia, Europe and America. Both of our coaches, as well as a number of our students, have raced in multiple World Championships and/or in the Olympic Games.
The majority of individuals who ride their bikes for recreation or fitness purposes have little or no experience in proper riding technique or safety. Many cyclists who participate in races do not have enough knowledge of the training techniques that would enable them to achieve maximum efficiency and superior results.
We work with our students to help them achieve their personal goals. After training with us, most of our students get to their target, whether it be weight loss, improving speed on flats/hills/descends, upgrading their category, improving century time, or winning California or USA cycling championships.
Acheivements and Experience:
- Over 20 years of coaching experience with national and professional cycling teams.
- Served as sport director for for the Health Net professional cycling team for 2 years.
- Member of 10 World Championships and World cups.
- Three time National Champion of Belarus.
- Head trainer of Belarus National Cycling Team for 3 years.
He has coached cyclists who later became world champions, were winners of World Cups, and participated in major professional races, national championships and local races:
- Victor Repinsky (2 yrs top sprinter in US)
- Natalia Celinskaya (8 times World Champion, 2004 Olympic Games Bronze medalist in sprinting on track)
- Vasiliy Kirilenko (World point race champion and winner of two stages of Giro de Italia)
His student have:
- 1 Gold National Medal
- 3 Silver National Medals
- 10 Gold California district championships (16 Silver and 4 Bronze)
His trainees have over 30 victories in California in various categories of competition.
He holds a PhD in Physical Education and Athletic Development and is a professional massage therapist. He has over 20 years of coaching experience.